Thursday, October 06, 2005

FREE AT LAST!


This is my new daughter Sophie Jasmine she was born 06/10/05 at St James Hospital in Leeds at 1745.
Ruth (who had full pain relief with James - endured labour without it this time) I am so glad I'm a man!!
Sophie is a little cold to start with so its skin to skin time to warm her up (this works on me too!!)

James is very pleased cos Sophie brought him a present (will he be as pleased when he finds out she having his room?)

Many thanks to the Staff at St James - Sophie should be home late on Friday.

2 comments:

The Erics said...

tell jim i will buy him a new car the next time we go to maplins for being such a good big brother.
luv u

Anonymous said...

Well Done Guys !!

She looks gorgeous! The fun starts here...(never seen a drummer fall asleep at his kit before.....I'll have to attend the next few Erics gigs!!)

All the best. Baz & Jo.