Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Here's a picture of Sam and I been daft. I was still dying my hair then!! ( 18 months ago)

Anyway first up - Sorry for the crap spelling in my posts (especially on the comments) I get so 'into' the writing I dont bother to review or spell check what I've put.

Here is a website that those interested in the religious debate might like to look at.
www.shipoffools.com especially look at Gadgets for God and the Biblical curse generator.

Oh and following on from something that Richard Fell(y) said - How many of us have had our kids Christened? Got Married in Church? and how did we deal with all the turning from Satan stuff?
.

Here's A Joke!! (well perhaps it is)

Jesus came upon a small crowd who had surrounded a young woman they believed to be an adulteress. They were preparing to stone her to death.To calm the situation, Jesus said: "Whoever is without sin among you, let them cast the first stone."Suddenly, an old lady at the back of the crowd picked up a huge rock and lobbed it at the young woman, scoring a direct hit on her head. The unfortunate young lady collapsed dead on the spot.Jesus looked over towards the old lady and said: "Do you know, Mother, sometimes you really piss me off."

1 comment:

The Erics said...

hello mister
is that a pic of you and sam or have you just bought one of those novelty helium balloons????????