Monday, September 05, 2005

Its my son James first day at School today. Ruth took him in his smart new uniform. I felt saddened that I could not be there my self.Instead I sat nervously wondering how he was going on, whilst trying to sort out the insurance problems of the great British public!

Thankfully Ruth sent me a reassuring text message at 0915 along with a picture of the little man marching off the school.

James school is in the next village to ours.It is a Church of England school.We chose it on its academic reputation and the Ethos we observed on our visits. The fact that it is a 'faith' school was not really on the agenda (especially for Ruth).Although I have to say that I'm glad. I went to a CofE infant school and it didn't do me any harm.......all things bright and......

No comments: